Urban Broadcasting Company, UBC-TV Network a Harlem, New York based broadcast multi-media company is set to launch a new ‘Urban Lifestyle’ cable network. UBC-TV Network will produce original urban lifestyle content that will be distributed over multiple platforms which will include cable, satellite, VOD, set –top- boxes, mobile, wireless devices, social media and other platforms. UBC-TV Network is a producing network that will have its’ own ‘UBC Originals’ that include news, entertainment, business, fashion, health and fitness, live concerts, sports - including the Inaugural Season of the ABA Games and other lifestyle programs. UBC-TV’s goal is to provide relevant, diverse, exciting and uplifting programming geared towards the underserved Urban Multi-Cultural market.
UBC-TV has secured cable and satellite distribution through independent distributors that will give it a prime time television presence; combining this with its video on demand and mobile presence with a social media tie-in. This combination gives the viewers the opportunity to watch and engage with UBC-TV programming on multiple platforms whenever they choose. UBC-TV will begin to rollout its signature programming this fall into over 50 + million households in the following cites nationwide: New York tri-state area, Philadelphia, Boston, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Miami, Washington, Cleveland, Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, Houston, Baltimore, St. Louis and other urban markets that are in the works and will be forthcoming as UBC-TV makes its national roll-out.
UBC-TV has also secured international distribution and will be announcing countries where its programming will be seen soon. Channel listings and cities for cable, satellite, VOD and other platforms will be forthcoming as UBC-TV moves forward to its national roll-out. Check back on our Facebook, website and Twitter pages or email at email@example.com.
UBC-TV is set to reach the Urban Multicultural market, targeting men and woman ages 14 to 45 years old by shedding light on cultural stories from a new perspective. Some shows will skew to an older demographic. UBC-TV’s type of programming provides a great opportunity for targeted marking to the untapped Urban Multicultural Market, with a buying power of over 1 trillion dollars.
This Fall, UBC-TV will debut a line-up of shows including:
- “THE UBC MIX DANCE SHOW” as part of its “UBC ENTAINMENT PROGRAMMING.” The UBC Mix Dance Show is the dance show for a new generation. It is the evolution of American Bandstand and Soul Train combined with today’s contemporary flavor.
- “UBC NEWS BLOCK” will include longtime television veteran, Felipe Luciano, who will host a political and current events show entitled, “A Different Perspective.”
“UBC-TV’s ORIGINAL LIFESTYLE PROGRAMMING BLOCK” will include,
- “Style N Beauty Café”- Fashion, new designers, the runway, beauty, new products, hair styling and fashion for women and men.
- “Urban Access Entertainment”- Everything entertainment from the red carpets, celebrity one on ones, movies, music, theater and the 411 on the industry happenings and gossip.
- “UBC Wellness and Fitness TV”- From work-outs, healthy eating, fitness experts, living well.
- “UBC Small Business, Finance and Tech Show”- The nation’s first show focused exclusively on small business, technology and finance.
- “City Vines”- The show about wine and food, great places to eat and great chefs.
- “Cultural Traveler”- Travel from the perspective of culture, food, history.
- “My Garage, Your Garage”- All about cars; classic and new. Information on what new models are coming out and car industry information. Features on classic car collectors including celebrity owners to regular guys and gals.
- “UBC SPORTS PROGRAMMING BLOCK” will include, “THE AMERICAN BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION(ABA), games that will debut for the first time in history on UBC-TV Network. Games will feature half-time entertainment which will make it a complete entertainment package. Look for other sports programming from UBC-TV.
- UBC-TV Network will also broadcast short films, documentaries and other exciting and relevant programs that will be announced as the channel makes its national rollout.
UBC-TV will begin its national roll-out this fall, so check out www.UBCTVNETWORK.com or UBCTV Networks, our Facebook page and Twitter Page @UBCTV Networks, email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about UBC-TV Programs, cities and platform updates and channel listings.