URBAN. LIFESTYLE. PROGRAMMING.
Urban Broadcasting Company (UBC-TV Network), is a streaming, broadcast multi-media company that creates, produces and distributes ‘Urban Lifestyle Programming.” UBC-TV Network’s slate of ‘UBC Originals’ consist of news, entertainment, business, fashion, health and wellness, live concerts and events, food, sports, comedy and other lifestyle programs. UBCTV content is distributed over multiple platforms that include streaming, cable, satellite, VOD, OTT, mobile, live stream, on- demand, wireless devices, social media, radio and other platforms. UBC-TV’s goal is to provide relevant, diverse, exciting and uplifting programming geared towards the underserved urban multi-cultural market.
UBC-TV is prepared to reach this market, targeting men and women ages 14 to 55 years old by shedding light on cultural stories from a new perspective. UBC-TV’s type of programming provides a gateway to the fastest growing market segment in the US—multicultural consumers, entrepreneurs, millennials and the X Generation; a market segment that is known to watch 70% more television, video and utilizes technology more than all other markets. This group also watches content on various devices. With a buying power of over $2 trillion dollars, this hyper growth community of over 70+ million people is the ideal gateway for brands to deliver their targeted message.
UBC-TV has secured distribution that will give it a national and international audience. UBC-TV’s multi-platform approach to distribution includes streaming, live streaming, OTT, VOD, special branded events, radio and mobile with social media tie-ins that gives UBC-TV viewers, members and subscribers the opportunity to watch and engage with UBC-TV programming whenever they choose and how they choose.
UBC-TV has began to roll out its UBC Original signature programming and will expand its’ distribution in 2017 via content deals with ROKU and AMAZON PRIME and many other major distributors that will be announced in 2017 as deals are completed. The current deals will give UBC-TV over 31 million subscribers nationally and internationally with more to come.
UBC-TV has created an international audience to over 40 countries that include: Canada, Russia, Columbia, Brazil, Argentina, France, UK, Spain, Morocco, South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Cyprus, Italy, Germany, Sweden, China, Uganda, Vietnam, Thailand, Netherlands, Malaysia and more. UBC-TV is truly becoming a global network with content to reflect the Cultural Revolution!
As the UBC-TV Originals line-up rolls out, it is positioning itself to be one of the top platforms for sponsors, advertisers and partners to incorporate their brands, artist or companies through targeted promotions, campaigns and specific shows via multiple platforms. This is truly an exciting time in the world where ‘Original Content Is King!’ Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and conversation about how to get your brand connected to one of the hottest urban lifestyle companies in the industry!
Facebook: UBCTVNETWORKS Twitter: @UBCTVNETWORKS YOUTUBE: UBCTVNETWORKS
UBC-TV’s Original Program Lineup Snapshot
- “UBC SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT BLOCK”
- THE REVOLUTION WILL BE TELEVISED: UBC SPORTS
- UBC Original sports segments, unscripted sports features and live games from HBCU’s, women sports and original content from UBC programming partners.
- BOXING/MMA/Original International Sports:
- UBC Boxing: UBC-TV is currently putting together a deal that will bring boxing and MMA to UBC-TV along with behind the scenes and international sports.
- UBC JAMS: UBC Jams features live performances in small to medium sized venues. It will cover R&B, Hip Hop, Jazz, Blues, Latin and World Music on multiple platforms.
- The Listening Room: Conversations with the hottest independent, established and up and coming artists, writers, producers and legends that make the industry work.
- Original Comedy and Unscripted Programming: UBC-TV will feature original comedy specials, events and unscripted programming that embrace culture and diversity.
“UBC HOME SHOPPING BLOCK”
- “UBC Urban Home Shopping” - Presenting a unique opportunity for urban multicultural products to be showcased and sold at the fingertips of home viewers and internet shoppers.
- “UBC NEWS BLOCK”
- “UBC News” – News from urban America and around the globe. A community voice with a national presence.
- “UBC-TV’s LIFESTYLE BLOCK”
- “THE UBC MIX DANCE SHOW” - This is the dance show for a new generation. It is the evolution of American Bandstand and Soul Train combined with today’s contemporary flavor!
- “Style N Beauty Café” - Fashion, new designers, the runway, beauty, new products, and hair styles for both women and men.
- “Urban Access Entertainment” - Everything entertainment from the red carpets, celebrity one on ones, movies, music, theater and the 411 on the industry happenings and gossip.
- “UBC Wellness TV” - exercise, healthy eating, fitness experts, living well and an interactive online wellness community creates a complete one stop for individual wellness needs.
- “UBC Small Business, Finance and Tech Show” - The nation’s first show focused exclusively on small business, technology, and finance.
- “City Vines” - The show about superb wine, brands, restaurants, and chefs unique to each community.
- “Cultural Traveler” - Global Travel from the perspective of culture, food, and history.
- “My Garage, Your Garage” - All about cars; classic and new. Information on the car industry and new model releases. Features on classic car collectors from celebrity owners to regular guys and gals.
- UBC-TV Network will also broadcast short and long form films, originals, documentaries, scripted and unscripted programs, awards shows and other exciting programming that will be announced as UBC-TV rolls out.
For more information about UBC-TV programs, cities, platform updates and channel listings, visit us at www.UBCTVNETWORK.com
Or email us at: email@example.com