“THE UBC MIX DANCE SHOW”
‘THE DANCE SHOW FOR A NEW GENERATION’
THE UBC MIX DANCE SHOW is the new dance show for a new generation. It is the evolution of American Bandstand and Soul Train combined with today’s contemporary flavor.
The UBC MIX will feature a celebrity host that will keep the show moving. Co-hosted with Toccara Lanett, up and coming new dance star, the show will keep you on your toes. It will feature Hip Hop, R&B, Dance, Latin and Jazz music performances by some of the industry’s top recording artist and new artist making their way onto the scene. The show will also feature a guest DJ who will be spinning the mix for the day. It will showcase the hottest dancers from East Coast to West Coast with a mix of styles and the most up to date moves and a few surprises along the way.
There is no show of its kind like the UBC MIX today. The UBC MIX will be debuting this fall on UBC-TV NETWORK.
- UBC-TV NETWORK is a new urban lifestyle cable, multi-media network that has independent national cable and satellite distribution deals in place that will put its programming in over 50 million households.
- UBC-TV Network will produce original content that will be distributed over multiple platforms which will include cable, satellite, VOD, online, set-top boxes, mobile, wireless-devices, social media and other platforms.
- The UBC MIX will be one of the premier programs on UBC-TV Network and will be distributed on multiple platforms with its target market being the Urban Multicultural Market, specifically ages 14 to 35 years old.
- This premier program provides a great opportunity for targeted marking to the untapped Urban Multicultural Market, with a buying power of over 1 trillion dollars
- With cable, satellite and VOD distribution in the top urban markets including New York Tri-State, Philadelphia, Washington, Baltimore, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Cleveland, Memphis and other markets soon to be announced.
- UBC-TV Network has secured international distribution and will announce areas of distribution as it begins its roll-out. Channel listings and other distribution deals will also be announced as UBC-TV begins its roll-out this fall.
Stay up to date with all the roll-out information, channel listings, new shows and other news by going to our Facebook: UBCTV Networks and ‘LIKE’ us; Twitter:@UBCTVNetworks,website:www.ubctvnetwork.com , EMAIL: email@example.com, OFFICE: 212-479-7837.